INTERIOR DESIGN / SALES CONSULTANT
Accepting resumes for full time Interior Design Sales Consultants that will be self-motivated , has an eye for color, design, and home furnishings, as well as the ability to sell, design, and build rapport with clients to keep them coming back. The designs include space planning, fabric coordination, product selection and overall project design. Successful execution is evidenced by developing individualized designs and achieving sales goals in a high end retail environment.
• Demonstrated ability to practice residential interior design including the ability to design and create projects using technical and creative skills in color and space planning.
• Entrepreneurial attitude and approach with demonstrated strong design and furniture sales experience, customer service, communication and organizational skills.
• Experience in home furnishing sales
• Excellent customer service skills
• Maintains a professional appearance and demeanor
• Experienced and comfortable in selling in a commission showroom environment
• Provide design and sales consultation with customers
• Meet or exceed monthly/quarterly sales goals.
• Provide a high level of customer service and support to outside designers and our high end clients
• Create and manage quotations/contact info for clients who visit the showroom or call in
* Ensure you are using an organized method to help with order tracking, customer feedback and sales activity.
• Provide clients with product information
• Monitor all open orders from placement to delivery
• After the product has been delivered follow up with the client to ensure everything is satisfactory
• Maintain update customer relations information such as interests, etc.
• Maintain current knowledge of vendor products, pricing, finishes, styles, etc.
• Develop new relationships through prospecting referrals
HOW YOU CAN STAND OUT!
• A degree in interior design
• Proven success with driving sales
• Passionate and knowledgeable about luxury home furnishings